RE: [Az-Geocaching] Another Triple Century Member

+ reply (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Another Triple Century Member
<-- Warning: charset 'ISO8859_1' is not supported -->

Thanks for the notes.

I used to spend my time chasing a coyote; now I'm trying to keep ahead of some roadrunners. I'm sure I will be as unsuccessful at the second as I was at the first. This is a comical undertaking.

I'm in Dallas today and I was able to hit a couple caches this evening. We shouldn't complain about 100+ temperatures when our humidity is so low. It was 90+ for both temperature and humidity in Dallas. Caching is no fun under those conditions.

Also, Arizona cachers are the most creative I've seen. I've done bunches of caches in other states. Our urban caches have been getting so interesting. Thanks to everyone for all the fun.

Jerry
Team Cache-Quest

> From: "teamcbx2" <>
> Date: 2002/06/25 Tue PM 03:45:32 EDT
> To: <>
> Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Another Triple Century Member
>
> MessageWe Add our cogratulations also. Way to go .
> Cody & Cheryl
> CBx2

Message

We Add
our cogratulations also.&nbsp; Way to go .
Cody
&amp; Cheryl
CBx2

-----Original Message-----From:

[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Ed
PhilpottSent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:49 AMTo:
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Another
Triple Century Member
Congratulations to Team Cache-Quest for your 300 finds, may the next
300 be as fun.
&nbsp;
Ed
&amp; Mimi