Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache bandits

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache bandits
At 08:32 PM 5/24/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>The ammo boxes definitely make the best containers, as far as
>protecting the cache's contents, but now, sadly, we've seen that
>they may become a target for thieves.

There have been 3 or 4 instances of this happening that I have come across
down here. I only have one cache left that is in an ammo can, and I plan
on replacing it with something else as soon as I can. Ammo cans are cheap,
but I use them for a 100 things around the house and don't want to lose
them. As for caches that I am hiding, I have come across some new
containers that are small (they hide easily) and seem to be very water proof.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache