[Az-Geocaching] Using fire-proof safes as cache containers

+ (text/html)
Author: Highpointer
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Using fire-proof safes as cache containers

Now... if we could make a geocache container out of Inconel (a type of metal), it would hold up very well in a forest fire! My hot air balloon burner coils are made out of Inconel. It is a rather expensive
The next time I put a cache in a forested or densely vegetated area, perhaps I should consider using a fire-proof safe deposit box as a cache container, to enable it to survive potential future fires.
Highpointer