Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocachers who start out in Geocaching e…

Author: Baja Fleg
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Ranking of some states in terms of geocaching activity (best to worst): UT, OR, AZ, NM, CA, CO
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocachers who start out in Geocaching enthusiastically, but drop out abruptly
Here is another good way of killing your geocaching activity, move to a
state that has almost no caches!! I think New Mexico has around 110
geocaches total. New Mexico is as big a state as Arizona but with probably
1/10th the population so geocaching here suffers.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
>There is another geocacher who I am aware of who started geocaching in

November >2001 and exceeded over 100 cache findings in less than two months,
but this person has >not logged a new cache finding since early February,
and last logged onto >Geocaching.com nearly a month ago (April 23). I
wonder why such a person would start >out geocaching with such great
enthusiasm, yet drop out as abruptly as he went into it?