Re: [Az-Geocaching] Costco AA Batteries

Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Costco AA Batteries
YEA!!! I have been a'waiting for Costco to come around.
Too many battery-intensive activities...besides the GPS
(for both geocaching and search and rescue) my Posse
radio eats 6 at a time, (the rechargable battery
doesn't last long in the field) plus flashlights and
scanner.
Thanks for the heads-up, Bob
Trisha

Bob Renner wrote