[Az-Geocaching] Layed off :-(

Author: teamcbx2
To: Az-Geocaching@Listserv.Snaptek.Com
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Two new virtual geocaches, [Az-Geocaching] New virtual cache at Chandler Museum, [Az-Geocaching] Help requested for parts of two multi-stage caches, [Az-Geocaching] Update on museum caches: Scottsdale and Mesa, [Az-Geocaching] Another Historical Museum cache created: Gilbert Historical Museum, [Az-Geocaching] Are there any caches that have been burned by the ''Rodeo-Chediski'' wildfire?, [Az-Geocaching] Double triple, not a triple double, [Az-Geocaching] Overseas travels of my travel bug
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Layed off :-(
Unfortunately I was laid off today from Triumph Air Repair. Many of you
have visited the "Working for a living cache" located directly behind the
facility. Haven't decided if I'll archive this or not. To my amazement my
wifes response was a good one. Cheryl said "You are NOT going to do a Sand
Dollar thing."

The Rocky Point trip is still on and anyone is encouraged to attend. We
will be leaving from our house between 9 and 10am on Thursday, May 16 if
anyone would like to caravan.

Please contact me with any questions.

See you on the trails,
Cody