Re: [Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: …

+ (text/html)
Author: loran @cox
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings
My only requirement for logging a cache is that at least one member of a team needs to have been at all of the finds. For Team Sand Dollar that is me as I don't expect my wife and family to make go after caches such as Lost Ark.

As for do anywhere caches I've only logged Yellow Jeep Fever and will eventually log AZ symbols because they are part of my geocaching environment.

Going after caches should be fun and it up to the individual to determine which one or how many they wish to accomplish. There are some of us (myself included) that are obsessed with the game but that is our problem (and significant other). Every one is an individual and must determine their caching style.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)