RE: [Az-Geocaching] yellow jeep pills

+ (text/html)
Author: Farquhar, Larry
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] yellow jeep pills
We suspected TeamSpring as the pharmacist in the appearance of these pills!
The label artwork looked like a familiar style. It looks like the Yellow
Jeep Anxiety Pills have worked. Not only have the pills calmed everyone down
about seeing yellow Jeeps, I think they've also calmed down the yellow Jeeps
themselves. :)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com