[Az-Geocaching] Update on San Juan Overlook: Still active; …

+ (text/html)
Author: Highpointer
To: Highpointer, listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Update on San Juan Overlook: Still active; it is well-hidden and not likely to be found accidentally, in my opinion

Arizona Geocachers,
Here is an update on one of my caches, San Juan Overlook. After getting additional information from from the last reported attempted cache finder, I have decided to keep the cache active. It appears that he was likely not looking in the correct location, so I feel that he probably missed it. This cache, in my opinion, is well-hidden and should not be found accidentally by a non-geocacher, unless a previous geocacher left it exposed and failed to re-hide it well.
Therefore, if you like, please go out to look for this cache if you haven't been there yet. I changed one word in the hint which may have been the source of confusion. As soon as I get a chance to do so, I'll return to the area to confirm whether or not the cache is still available. (I still have a multi-clue cache in the park that I haven't completed yet, so I can also add another cache finding to my next trip there).
Highpointer