RE: [Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived

Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Scratch and Cache archived
Amen to that, Denny. I try to do the same with my 14
and 11 year old girls. Whether it sinks in (Whether
ANYTHING sinks in at these ages!) I hope so!
~Trisha

On Thu, 11 April 2002, "Ford, Denny" wrote

> The one benefit that I get out of Geocaching is

teaching my sons how to treat the land with respect,
that includes
> trashing out, if you bush whack try to do it with

little impact. Usually even when you are bush whacking
there is a
> game trail to follow. I know trying to have a 12

and 13 year old aware of their surroundings is tough
but when they
> are grown they will understand how to treat the land.

I have yet to meet a geocacher that did not share this
feeling of