RE: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona Photographers cache

+ (text/html)
Author: Farquhar, Larry
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona Photographers cache
Maybe I'm mistaken reading the map. The same hiking trail that is .28 miles
from the Camp Wood Cache also goes by your photograph coordinates; which is
only another .25 miles of hiking on the trail. It appears, on the map, it
would only be a little over a mile round-trip hike from the Camp Wood Cache.

Larry Farquhar