RE: [Az-Geocaching] Snaptek's site

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Snaptek's site
> Thanks for the info. I am also in the market for something to upgrade
> to. I am currently using an older Palm Pro that was upgraded to a Palm
> 3. The problem is that with only 2 meg of ram, it doesn't take all that
> long to fill it up.
> I certainly can't download all the states caches.

We are working on adding the ability to just download certain areas or a
certain number of caches from a specified point, or all caches within a
certain distance from a specified point, or just plain caches that you
select.
All that is going to take a decent amount of time... possibly weeks with
our limited schedules, so if you were planning on getting an upgrade
anyway I would go ahead and do it since who knows when you will be able to
get a file into your current palms tiny memory.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek