RE: [Az-Geocaching] Snaptek's site

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Snaptek's site
> 2 weeks?? Don't we all look at it at least 2 times a day? I received my
> new Visor Deluxe today which enables me to download all the Arizona
> Geocaches to it, thanks to Team Snaptek. What would we do without these
> guys??

For a geocaching visor... I would highly recommend getting a rhino skin
case. They are kinda on the expensive side, but they are cheap when you
consider the price of a screen replacement. I already broke one myself,
and my rhino skin has a big dent in it about dead center over the screen,
so it's definatly paid for itself already. I will definalty take the
dumps and scraps that geocachine can put on a palm.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek