[Az-Geocaching] Boot Camp Archived & Vent

+ (text/html)
Author: Jeff Moriarty
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Boot Camp Archived & Vent
I just archived the Boot Camp cache in Scottsdale. It was our first hidden cache, and was fun while it lasted. I just wish it had lasted longer! The sad part is I have a hunch it was liberated due to do cacher carelessness. A log entry on the last day it was found indicates that someone left their geocaching.com sheet sitting near the cache location. Can't make it much easier for a non-cacher to find than that. Ah well. We'll probaby revive it after a while in the hopes that the liberator has forgotten about it.

Jeff.