[Az-Geocaching] Mission: R.I.P.

+ (text/html)
Author: Farquhar, Larry
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Mission: R.I.P.
FLASH! ! ! !

We've received notification from Geocache Agent Team LazyK that they have
discovered the location of the Roadrunner's stash. Using the latest
technology, we've confirmed that Team LazyK has correctly identified the
precise location of this stash! If required, we offer Team LazyK (up to
three members) transportation to the provided coordinates upon a mutually
agreeable date and time. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee they will be the
first to physically find the stash and claim the Marie Calendar's Gift
Certificate. However, a note will be made on the Mission status page
confirming they were the first to solve the coordinates.

We're thrilled to have confirmation that this mission is achievable! (and in
1 day, no less) Congratulations Team LazyK for a job well done!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com