RE: [Az-Geocaching] Another email change

Author: Scott Wood
To: az-geocaching
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Another email change
At 12:27 PM 2/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm very very sorry to hear that. I hope you get better service than we
>did.

Can't speak for Phoenix, but the change over from Excite to Cox.net was
pretty bumpy down here. I signed up pretty early with Cox when they opened
up down here. It was pretty slow to start with but it only took them about
2 weeks to have everything up to speed. Things were great until the change
over. It took about 2 more weeks to get everything back up and running at
the speed I was used it.

Thing have been pretty good over the last few weeks. I wish I could say
the same thing about the Sprint Broadband I have at my store.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache