[Az-Geocaching] geoquilt

+ (text/html)
Author: wolfb8
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] geoquilt
Just recieved this and though maybe some of u r intrested so I am passing it on

libby

Hi everyone!!

Well the geoquilt is now complete and tommorrow it will go out of here via Fed Ex.

The plan is to have the quilt delivered to Moun10bike (thanks for doing this!). He's going to a caching event on the 24th where a number of cachers from the Seattle area will be. Some of the unsigned squares will be signed there and at the same time they're going to plan the best way to personally deliver it to jeremy. Some squares should be left unsigned even when given to jeremy as he and his wife should sign it. These things become heirlooms so it is important for them to sign as well.

Tteepee has posted 5 pictures of this project and created a link ..(by the way T your block is 3 over from the center next to a bee...my parent's square). Here is the link http://users.bestweb.net/~ttepee/Quilt.html

The current thread for this project is under general in the discussion board..."The Geoquilt is" with a thumbs up icon near it. If you want to read or have a comment.....

I wish that I would have done some kind of media coverage of this here. The quilt turned out so well....the response was great...and geocaching is still very new to the Buffalo NY area.......coverage would have increased caches near me.....but perhaps that is for the next project.........

I am hoping to get a picture once the quilt is delivered and perhaps one at the caching event..........These could also be posted under "The Geoquilt is" thread.

If you have any comments about the project, ideas for another quilt project or questions please e-mail me or send it to the discussion board. The thread has been a bit quiet of late......

Thanks again for participating. This has generated much excitement around my house!! Now my friends are asking me how I can give up the quilt. It did turn out really well and I guess that is why I am going to mail it tommorrow....Too much longer around here and I might get attached to it.

DxChallenged
Debb