[Az-Geocaching] Activity

Author: Scott Wood
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Activity
Is it just my imagination of has geocaching activity really fallen off over
the last few weeks? I can only speak for the Tucson area but it seems like
log entries on the caches that are on my watch list have really dwindled.

I know that I have not been out finding any over the last few weeks. I
just bought a FJ40 Land Cruiser that has been in a garage for almost 9
years with the occasional trip around the block. Needless to say it has
needed a lot of work to get it back road worthy.

Is everyone else just too busy to get out and search? What is the activity
like in the Phoenix area? Is it still going strong up there?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache