RE: [Az-Geocaching] Stats... here stats.. comm'ere boy.

Author: Brian Cluff
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Stats... here stats.. comm'ere boy.
> Geez Brian! Getting your stats working again in such short time is
> impressive!

It was a combined effort between Jason and I.... mostly jason... I'm out
sick today, so I'm laying on the couch with a laptop on my chest with a
wireless connection to my cox account. :) Oh how I love modern
technology, it makes being sick so much easier. Also kudos to Tivo for
saving up all sorts of really good shows, so I don't have to watch
daytime TV YUCK!

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

P.S. the machine is crawling as I type this, so by the time you get this
message the stats should be correct again, or will shortly after.