[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug Cache

+ (text/html)
Author: Bell, Robert
To: 'Geocaching List Serv'
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug Cache
Just a quick thanks to everyone for their helpful hints regarding
the Travel Bug cache idea.  I've placed the cache and I expect
it will be posted tomorrow.  As everyone plans a cache-happy
weekend, (what else would we be doing?) check for the cache
"Have Bug, Will Travel".  Geocache list serv members get first
notice!     I would give you all the coordinates, but the 2 travel bugs
in it aren't logged yet, and the way the Chandler Mini cache logs
are going from today, I fear the bugs would be 3 or or caches along
before I got them entered!

Anyways, thanks to everyone for their input. Happy hunting!

Rob
Team CHUMP