[Az-Geocaching] Courage has left Arizona

Author: Stephen Drake
To: Geocaching Listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Courage has left Arizona
Courage has apparently left Arizona. Peasinapod got Courage yesterday
morning and took him to New York City this afternoon via airline.
Peasinapod is a Captain with one of the airlines. He'll be delivering
Courage to the proper people tomorrow.

Kind of ironic, huh? 4-5 days ago some were upset because I planned on
taking Courage to a cache in Tucson. At KenH's request, I placed him in
a Phoenix-area cache. Peasinapod is the next person to find Courage and
the rest is history.

The irony is... I can't come up with the right words. I'm glad Courage
has apparently close to reaching its goal.