RE: [Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad cach…

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: az-geocaching
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad cache
At 10:16 AM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>What??? Don't wear shorts???
>
>Getting to the Titan Missile Museum cache, and worrying about scratched
>legs is nothing compared to other caches. Titan Missile Museum cache is a
>short walk on level ground, around a few cactus and trees. A piece of cake. :-)

It wasn't scratched legs that was the problem. There is tons of very low
growing vegetation down there and each and every time I bumped into any of
it, it just filled my shoes and socks with very little thorns. If I would
have been wearing jeans I wouldn't have had the problem.

The one that was really hard on my legs was bushwhacking my way to the
Surveying The Desert Cache down here. I was bleeding for dozens of
places. If I would have taken the trail suggested I doubt that I would
have had little trouble, but I went the short, harder way. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com