RE: [Az-Geocaching] Verde Hot Springs Cache - Yikes!!

+ (text/html)
Author: Cody Brown
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Verde Hot Springs Cache - Yikes!!
We came in from Strawberry. I guess there is a way in from Camp Verde but
the cache description doesn't give any details about how to approach the
area. We made it to the campground where it was a 1-mile hike to the cache.
Just ran out of daylight, patience, and sanity after that white knuckle
drive down into the canyon.

Cody