RE: [Az-Geocaching] Hello, I'm new

+ (text/html)
Author: Larry Farquhar
To: az-geocaching
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Hello, I'm new
Welcome to the list Trisha!

Of course, you would put up a new cache on Mingus Mtn after I was just there
this past weekend. :-) But that's great! I'm always looking for a good
reason to visit the Prescott area.

Everyone else - if you haven't made it up to the Prescott area caches - you
MUST go!!! These are some of the GREATEST spots in Arizona.
Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com