[Az-Geocaching] Here's a little AZ tidbit

+ AZ Caches 2-14-01.zip (application/zip)
Author: Lasivian
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Here's a little AZ tidbit
Having no "good" site to post this on i'll stick it here.. it's all the AZ
stashes in text format, with images and spoilers (small enough to
fit on a floppy, I made it so I could take them with me on my
handheld)

Lasivian - - ICQ# 3619356
www.fastq.com/~lasivian
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,