[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Explorist 210

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 01:56:14 CDT 2011

It is with great sadness that the Renner family announces the passing of Bob Renner on March 12th after a 14 month battle with pancreatic cancer.  The obit in Thursdays paper will have information on the service arrangements if you wish to attend.

Marion Renner

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness." Mark Twain