[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Sun Apr 26 18:03:42 CDT 2009

Scott,
    You've been caching lately almost as much as I have!  You haven't had any
more need of using the word "Aftermath" when out geocaching anytime recently,
have you?  (I always like to poke fun at Scott, reminding him of this:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=e763cdcd-df5a-4c7c-90f2-86d4d4adb13f

That's got to be my all time favorite geocache log.

It's hard to believe we've been geocaching for almost 8 years, eh, Scott?!!
Sometimes it seems longer, though.

Jim.

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009, Scott Wood wrote:

> Technically we never left. I did work out of the state for almost 2 years and
> was flying home on the weekends during that period.  I am now working pretty
> much only in Arizona, but there is still some travel from time to time.  We
> sold our house in mid-town last year, and we are now renting a place out in
> Rita Ranch while I figure out what we want to do when we grow up.  We are
> planning on a move to Puget Sound at some point, I just can't get the love of
> water and trees out of my system. :-)
>
> I hadn't really thought much about geocaching in quite awhile, but the other
> day one of my virtual caches in Idaho started getting logged A LOT. There was
> a big caching event in the area and it was sort of on the route that everyone
> took.  While I was sitting in a auto-repair place getting my company car
> serviced, I downloaded the geocaching app for the Iphone and decided that we
> should probably get back into it, we had so much fun geocaching in "the good
> old days". :-)
>
> I have to get a current state trust land permit before we get started though.
> I still have almost zero interest in those urban micros, but all the ones
> that I have browsed for so far are on, or very near State Trust land.
> Heck, I might even still have a keychain or two to put in a cache or two.
>

> ShadowAce wrote:
>> Much better :)
>>
>>  Hiya Other Scott! hahahaha
>>
>>  I figured it was you but had to ask. Heck ya we remember, we even have the
>> keychain still.
>>  You back in AZ?
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Scott Wood <scott at myblueheaven.com
>> <mailto:scott at myblueheaven.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     ShadowAce wrote:
>>
>>         Sorry..
>>
>>          Too many Scott's in the caching community. :) A team name
>>         might help ring a bell.
>>

>>     I sort of thought my email address might have given it away.
>>
>>     How about My Blue Heaven?

>>     Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>>     http://www.azgeocaching.com

>> Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>> http://www.azgeocaching.com

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson