[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Apr 26 14:13:05 CDT 2009

Technically we never left. I did work out of the state for almost 2
years and was flying home on the weekends during that period.  I am now
working pretty much only in Arizona, but there is still some travel from
time to time.  We sold our house in mid-town last year, and we are now
renting a place out in Rita Ranch while I figure out what we want to do
when we grow up.  We are planning on a move to Puget Sound at some
point, I just can't get the love of water and trees out of my system. :-)

I hadn't really thought much about geocaching in quite awhile, but the
other day one of my virtual caches in Idaho started getting logged A
LOT. There was a big caching event in the area and it was sort of on the
route that everyone took.  While I was sitting in a auto-repair place
getting my company car serviced, I downloaded the geocaching app for the
Iphone and decided that we should probably get back into it, we had so
much fun geocaching in "the good old days". :-)

I have to get a current state trust land permit before we get started
though. I still have almost zero interest in those urban micros, but all
the ones that I have browsed for so far are on, or very near State Trust
land.

Heck, I might even still have a keychain or two to put in a cache or two.