[Az-Geocaching] Helping to spread the word ...

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:24:04 CDT 2009

I am hoping that's the case and wasn't trying to single anyone out in my earlier emails, just asking for clarification of what has been discussed thus far.

I sent an email off to RR asking for more info but was told we  should await further clarification before taking any kind of action.  Not sure how that clarification will come down, but I'm assuming it will be yet another revision of the guidelines?