[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun May 6 18:52:31 MST 2007

Thanks Robert,  I have a cache very close to me that I've done the same
thing with.  I have it on my watch list and if it ever goes missing I
run up and place a new container with new log.  It was offered to me to
adopt but I asked the owner if I could just take care of it for him and
I'm glad to do it.  If I had known that adopting GCJWPV was going to be
so much trouble I would have replaced the cache and log long ago.  Oh
well.....

Bob Smith