[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Sun May 6 17:43:33 MST 2007

Went after one today in the same shape! Decided to just replace the cache  as
a new one instead of asking for the adoption. I'm sure others would like the
bump even if they have been there before. We just enjoyed the area and the
view  and thought it needed a replacement. My two cents but it's not worth
much!!!

Robert

In a message dated 5/6/2007 5:32:15 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,