[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun May 6 14:59:13 MST 2007

Dear ShadowAce,

You make a good point.  However, I want to keep almost all the old
information, i.e. logs, original owners name, location because it is a
little unique and small.  It is an urban cache that most do not like but
it brings you close to some very interesting history of old Prescott.  I
know that many of us have lost a container and log.  I don't believe
that should be a criteria for making a totally new cache.  When Michael
LaPaglia suggested I make a new cache at the same waypoint location, it
told me there was no complaint from a business nearby.  He can not or
will not tell me where it is stated in policy, black and white, that
when a cache goes missing it must be archived.  I know he or someone has
the technical power to un-archive this cache so I can adopt it.  I just
don't know how much I want to push the issue.

Bob Smith, Prescott