[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:47:17 MST 2007

Basically to drop all the other spam that this became....

 I would say this IMHO:

 New owner, New Cache, New Log. = New Cache

 Old Container, Old Log, New Owner = Reactivate.

 Since this cache is not the cache in question, it really is a new cache,
new hide and as such deserves a new history.

 Thats my opinion and I like it, your feelings will vary.