[Az-Geocaching] decrypted hints

az_pistolero az_pistolero at mac.com
Thu Jan 25 07:58:33 MST 2007

I recall a warning coming from GC.com that a 1/1 cache needs to be
wheelchair accessible (not too high, no rocks in the way, etc.).
That was a while ago, I'm not sure if GC still does this.   If so,
1/1 is actually another hint.

The "typical Arizona style" or "Tucked amongst rocks - a typical geo-
pile!" isn't much help.     It's what led me to "we don't need no
stinkin' hint!" (which actually IS a hint) and gave me a idea for a
kind of slightly bent cache.

OTOH, I'd rather put a "gimme" hint on the remote caches instead of
disabling it after a couple DNFs and taking the time to find the
cache is where it belongs.

Jon