[Az-Geocaching] decrypted hints

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 20:58:13 MST 2007

I guess I should have clarified a bit more. Often I'm contacted for a hint before I even have a chance to contact the cacher (probably because I specifically tell them to contact me for an additional hint after posting a DNF). I don't believe I've sent a hint to someone without asking them first. I usually contact them and ask what area they were searching and if they'd like a hint or like me to check on it.

So do you think I'm being prejudice to out of state cachers by saying that you must log a DNF before receiving an "additional" hint. Keep in mind that a helpful hint is already given.

Jared