[Az-Geocaching] decrypted hints

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 11:22:35 MST 2007

Jared missed the point, I guess. I thought you were saying that we didn't need to put hints because we could just call someone instead. My bad.

Oh, I'm aware of worse "hints" than the email for a hint ones. I require a DNF to be logged before extra hints are given, but I don't encrypt it in the hint section, that would be mean. The worst I've seen is something similar to this:
Jung lbh pna'g svaq vg? V org lbh'q yvxr n uvag jbhyqa'g lbh. Vg fher jbhyq or avpr vs lbh sbhaq n uvag ng gur raq bs nyy guvf abafrafr ohg thrff jung? Lbh'yy arrq gb rznvy zr svefg!

Only to find out it says:
What you can't find it? I bet you'd like a hint wouldn't you. It sure would be nice if you found a hint at the end of all this nonsense but guess what? You'll need to email me first!

Jared