[Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or more)teams have fo

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 22:06:08 MST 2007

Why pay for a laundromat, when you can do it at your parents for free!!!
Since they we were going to get some free gas, we might as well do some free
laundry while we're at it.  Did I mention freeloading on meals as well?

My grandfather's name is J.T. Hunter.  He was the distributor in Wellton for
quite a few years before going to Blythe in the late 60's.  He also had a
plant in Needles in CA for a while too.