[Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or more)teams have fo

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:45:22 MST 2007

>From: AZPAUL <>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two
>(or	more)teams have fo
>Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:01:18 -0700
>
>Yeah, and you used to be able to buy a gallon of gas for .18 cents, but
>those days are gone. You have to live in the here and now...
>
>Roping The Wind wrote:
> > You used to be able to get team specific data for any team in Arizona...
> > using the azgeocaching.com system. It was free too!

The "it was free too!" comment was mearly an afterthought. I was answering
the question about being able to get data from other teams, something that
the PQ's don't allow you to do and something that the azg.com site did
allow. It always amazes me how people on here like to break down a post and
take a little comment like that and blow it up instead of taking the real
gist of the post. I can say a few words about your comments to azpaul, but
I'm not going to try and stray away from the subject of this thread.

Scott
Team RTW