[Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or more) teams have found

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:47:04 MST 2007

Yeah, we do both those.  Usually I'm last to find, which is great
entertainment for the others.

But it would be nice to be able to plan a target-rich environment for the
group.  I know some of you have to go to new area codes to find a new GC, so
you have no sympathy.

The refinds can be entertaining too, especially when containers are
switched, or "drift" to a new location, or the weather / plants / time of
day/night have changed, creating entirely new challenges.