[Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or more) teams have found

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Jan 11 06:03:11 MST 2007

Or.. heaven forbid, stop and let your friend find a cache you have
already found while you get to laugh at (er.. with) them.

This is the proper course of action. Sometimes, after the searching team
comes up empty, the previous finders get to say 'I KNOW it was RIGHT
HERE! Looks like it is missing.' And the owner gets solid confirmation
that their cache definitely has a problem.