[Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

MEL HOCKWITT melhockwitt at msn.com
Mon Feb 12 16:38:58 MST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ShadowAce<mailto:shadowace.az at gmail.com>
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com<mailto:listserv at azgeocaching.com>
  Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

  Hmm..

   Interesting.. Nope

   Sorry my comment was _ I stress again _ Not about to Micro or Not to Micro..

   It was about GET PERMISSION FOR THE CACHE YOU PLACE..

   Then feel free to log how you really feel on a micro or non micro cache. No more wondering if I will be arrested or just asked to get off the property when I look around a power box.