[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 60, Issue 4

Chris Ruggiero cruggiero at mac.com
Fri Aug 17 12:46:45 MST 2007

Geocoinfest Multi Event (Arizona) October 6, 2007

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
guid=ec098206-6812-4565-b772-3c2114c79588

ALSO, if you are planning on attending and would like to purchase a
coin, theres only 5 more days to pre-order the Multi Event coin,
please goto the following link http://www.texasgeocaching.com/
geocoinfest/default.aspx

If you order through that link, they will be available for pickup at
the event, so no Shipping Charges.

I do not think we will have many extras available on hand, so pre-
order soon if you want one.

And the following link is what the (official event) coin looks like.

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/afcbcb69-
cb52-4cc7-8c00-6853db656271.jpg