[Az-Geocaching] Micro cache containers

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Fri Aug 17 10:06:03 MST 2007

I tend to agree with you Richard.  Our team has not placed any of these
tubes but we do have a micro that was bought from GC.com as one of our
placed caches.  It used to be an empty plastic seasonings jar with some
good camo on it.  The wind kept blowing it away and we changed it to the
mico that GC.com sells so I could wire it to the tree limb.  We do have
a hide-a-key that we adopted early on and it seems to be a favorite up
here.

Thanks,
Bob Smith