[Az-Geocaching] New MapSource update

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Feb 27 07:57:36 MST 2006

Yeah, I upgraded to the beta firmware yesterday as well.  So far, it
seems to be holding stable, which is good.  Scott,  did you contact
Garmin at all to inquire about the track log issue at all to see if it
would be addressed down the road?  I can only guess that they made it
strip data upon save for space considerations, but text compresses
extraordinarily well, so I question that logic.

Brian
Team A.I.