[Az-Geocaching] New MapSource update

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Feb 26 11:46:02 MST 2006

Ok, so the new update is still beta, but the track draw feature is
awesome.  Say you're looking at a topo map window, and want to plot what
you think will be the best track through a given area.  Rather than 50
waypoints to plot it out, you can 'pencil' the track in for you in
advance.  I wish this would have been available as an option when I
planned the trip to Lime Creek Cache, because that little period of
discovery consumed most of a day.  Of course, it probably still would
have taken as much time as it did with this feature available, but at
least then I would be able to find out how good my guesswork was on the
initial plotting.  For a good hike, this feature might be invaluable.

http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=1229

Brian
Team A.I.