[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sat Feb 18 14:44:54 MST 2006

At 01:12 PM 2/18/2006, you wrote:

>'Sensuality' and 'Sexuality' are two entirerly different things. I can
>understand someone maybe not supporting something that is sexual in nature,

You are absolutely correct Scott.  The ironic thing is that Hooters is
neither particular Sensual or Sexual.  It is just a place that makes it a
point to hire attractive waitstaff and dress them in fairly skimpy
outfits.  Nothing more than eye candy really.  I have been do many other
places that the waitstaff might have a little more clothes on, but they are
certainly more provocative then the Hooter's Girls are.  When it comes down
to it, I think more people have a problem with their name than what the
girls wear.