[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:12:04 MST 2006

> >  I do not want to endorse a company that uses sensuality as a marketing
> > technique. Plain and simple.

'Sensuality' and 'Sexuality' are two entirerly different things. I can
understand someone maybe not supporting something that is sexual in nature,
but sensual? Like other posts have said, if you will not support any
companies or anything that uses some sort of sensuality in their marketing,
you might as well just stay in the closet.... cuz it's in every single
newspaper everyday and on TV on every channel, every day and in every
magazine.... or....

are you ready to come out of the closet???

Scott
Team RTW