[Az-Geocaching] Test

geo at brasherweb.com geo at brasherweb.com
Fri Dec 1 00:06:19 MST 2006

Thanks for asking Steve...unfortunately, health issues are not
improving. The fibromyalgia (unrelenting-everywhere-pain and fatigue)
and ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis), and very down emotions/mood
that goes along with chronic pain and some other stuff are not getting
better, even with returning to a rheumatologist's care and trying a
new med (Methotrexate, quite potent chemotherapy type stuff for
anti-inflammation). But I am trying to focus more on Christ, being
thankful for being alive and for the good things I have in my life,
despite the difficulties. It's tough on a daily basis, but the Lord
does have a plan and purpose for me on this earth, still, so trying to
keep focused more in that direction helps. (That, and Duragesic skin
patches!! LOL)

How are you and the family? Cold enuff for ya'll this week, even in
the desert flatlands? lol. My cousin in Ohio still can't fathom that
it snows here, she thinks all of AZ must be flat, hot and dusty!!

take care, and again, thanks for asking....that helps too, just
knowing that friends remember and care.

Trisha