[Az-Geocaching] Test-oops

geo at brasherweb.com geo at brasherweb.com
Fri Dec 1 00:12:09 MST 2006

Sorry folks, I didn't notice that this was going to the list (and not
just Steve) until I hit "send". I didn't say anything that I wouldn't
want known, I just didn't intend to BORE y'all!!!

Don't ya hate that half-second of shock/dismay/annoyance (I guess
depending on the content/recipients) just as you click "send" and
before the message disappears....??? That helpless feeling.....  :-)

Anyhow, hope you all have a great day tomorrow and a good weekend.
Stay safe out there.

Trisha - Lightning
Prescott Valley