[Az-Geocaching] RE: More info (LONG)

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 21:17:31 MST 2005

Thanks Steve! This information is very enlightening, and negates the stigma
placed on you by another (unnamed) cacher.

There's only one?

It's sad that your efforts will take so long to be rewarded, but rest
assured they will be. Zealots like this Carla person can't hold their power
forever, and eventually logical reason will be permitted. As has been
stated, 'Why preserve something, and then not allow it to be enjoyed'?

My "reward" is getting to Geocache, finding in caching something that my
wife and I enjoy together, visiting neat new places while hunting, and
making friends with fellow cachers.

If the truth be known, I don't really have a huge problem with the fact that
the Preserve banned caching. I for one don't need to have a cache around
every bend in every trail (see the concurrent thread for the urban
equivalent). My beef is with the way the whole process was wired before I
ever walked into the meeting room.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena